Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Thank You...

This was sent to me by Selina Kingston and I thought it was really kind, and a thoughtful thing to do... "I wanted to thank you and let you know that I found this blog more help than you can imagine when my son was studying for his GCSE English earlier this year. Your notes on Armitage, Duffy, Browning and On Mice And Men helped ME to talk to him about his revision. Because you helped me to understand and appreciate these works I was able to see, in my discussions with him, that he was on the right track. I think he really appreciated being able to do that and because of what I read here I was able to come up with a couple of extra points for him. I suddenly remembered today that I had used your blog so extensively and never thanked you which is why I have returned today. But you know, seeing this list, I may keep coming back to learn more from you. Thanks so much !"

No comments: